Information for admitted students only
To enroll at the University of Stuttgart please complete the necessary steps via C@MPUS as described in the enrollment manual
(by courtesy of WASTE).
The signed application for enrollment along with all required documents (please see list below) must be submitted in person to Admissions Office for Foreign Citizens and EU-Citizens (House of Students (Haus der Studierenden), Pfaffenwaldring 5c, 1st floor, room 1.026-1.027, 70569 Stuttgart (Campus Vaihingen);
Office hours: Mon, Wed: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm, Tue, Thu, Fri: 9:00 am – 12:00 am)
no later than November 15, 2020.
The following documents must be provided upon enrollment:
- Application for enrollment printed and signed (Original)
- Bachelor's degree certificate (Copy - certified)
- For students from China, Vietnam and Mongolia: APS certificate (Original)
- For students from Iran: CONCOURS (Original)
- Higher education entrance qualification (Copy - certified)
- For German students OR students that have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Germany: notification of de-registration from the German University (Copy)
- Valid visa or residence permit for Germany (Original)
- Evidence of German student health insurance (Original - upload in C@MPUS necessary)
- Passport size photo for student ID card (Original - upload in C@MPUS necessary)
PLEASE NOTE: the evidence of German student health insurance and the biometric passport size photo have to be uploaded to C@MPUS only!
PLEASE NOTE: upon enrollment, you must present a valid student visa or residence permit (Aufenthaltstitel) which entitles you to study in Germany.